How to Register
Our GMAT test preparation course costs $495 plus tax (22-hour) and $795 plus tax (48-hour). To reserve a spot in any upcoming course, a $95 deposit is required upon registration. You may register in any of the following ways:
Call our offices toll free at 1-800-269-6719 (Toronto local: 416-924-3240, Vancouver local: 604-683-3430) and register with a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or American Express).
Fill out the registration form included in our information package, or click here for a version you can print out and fax. Include the credit card payment details and fax the completed form to 1-800-955-9950.
Fill out the registration form included in our information package, or click here for a version you can print out and mail. Mail your registration form to:
131 Bloor Street West, Suite 200-390
1027 Davie Street, Suite 900
Click here to complete our online registration process.
Special Offers and Discounts
Early Registration Discount – Save $50 off the course price if you register with full payment at least 28 days prior to the first day of any course.
Learn with a Friend Discount – Get a friend to register in the same course and you will each receive an additional $30 off the course price. All friends, whether already registered or not, must call our offices prior to the course start date to have this additional discount applied.
Terms and Conditions:
- 22-hour GMAT courses run 6:00pm - 10:00pm Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm Saturday, and 9:00am - 6:00pm Sunday.
- 48-hour GMAT courses run 6:00pm - 10:00pm Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm Saturday, 9:00am - 6:00pm Sunday, and 6:00pm -10:00pm Thursday.
- The Thursday evening classes are optional sessions, free for all students registered in the 48-hour courses, where a full-length practice GMAT is administered with actual test conditions carefully reproduced. This provides students an excellent opportunity to practice the techniques learned during the weekend course.
- Refund and Withdrawal Policy:
- We will refund your full tuition if you withdraw from the course at least two weeks in advance.
- We will refund your full tuition if the course for which you want to register is full (we will place your name on a waiting list).
- We will retain the $95 deposit if you withdraw from, or change any course you are registered in, less than two weeks in advance.
- Course locations & dates are subject to change. Please be advised that courses must obtain a minimum number of registrants in order to proceed.