- Provide guidance to students by sharing GMAT experiences
- GMAT Score in the 98th percentile or higher with an excellent score on the Quantitative Reasoning section
- Current acceptance, enrollment or recent graduate of an MBA program
- Prior teaching/tutoring experience
- Mature, motivational and professional disposition
- Ability to relate to students on a personal level
- Available to teach on weekends
- $50 per Hour
Please email your resume, cover letter, and a copy of your official GMAT score to email@example.com. Reference “GMAT Instructor” in the subject line and identify the city where you wish to instruct.
Oxford Seminars is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.