How does Oxford Seminars' Graduate Placement Service work?
- The Oxford Seminars' Graduate Placement Service provides free job search assistance anytime after you have completed the course.
- We have developed and maintained partnerships with reputable organizations and schools abroad to provide our graduates with access to employment opportunities worldwide.
- You will receive an email detailing how to initiate your service. The Graduate Placement Service helps our graduates in the following ways:
- Connecting them with reputable schools and recruiters abroad
- Providing tips on negotiating contracts, and how to recognize a great contract offer
- Assisting graduates in creating an ESL specific resume and cover letter
- Providing valuable job market information
- Informing graduates about important steps to take before going abroad
- The key to a successful placement is knowing what is best for you based on your personal interests, finances, education, travel expenses, and of course, the job market. This means you should determine your needs and conduct some preliminary research to ensure that your education and experience is relevant to the market in which you wish to teach.