I have a criminal record; will this affect my ability to be placed overseas?
- A criminal record can affect your ability to find employment abroad.
- A country may refuse you entry if you have been convicted of certain offenses.
- A potential employer may decline your application if you have a criminal record.
- It may be difficult to obtain a working visa abroad if you have a criminal record.
- Check with the embassy of the country in which you are going. They will be able to give you more information about your particular circumstance.