Our goal is to help you find an excellent ESL teaching job abroad and we stand by this with our Money-Back Guarantee. We are so confident in the training you receive in our TESOL/TESL certification course that when you follow the unique employment process outlined in our program, and are not offered a job within six months of activating our Graduate Placement Service, we will gladly refund your tuition (subject to a $95 processing fee).
Graduate Placement Service
Our Graduate Placement Service has assisted in finding employment for thousands of graduates. Some top overseas teaching destinations have included: Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Slovakia, Malaysia, Turkey, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Hong Kong, and Nepal.
- You must be a native English speaker and successfully complete our course.
- You must actively seek employment (within six months of activating our Graduate Placement Service) by submitting at least five letters of introduction/job applications to schools in each of a minimum of four different countries (for a total of 20 schools).
How to Apply For a Refund
- Contact your Job Search Advisor to inform them that you qualify for the Money-Back Guarantee.
- Submit a copy of all 20 rejection letters (minimum of five each from at least four different countries); rejection letters to include the school name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, name of the school director, and name of the contact person in charge of hiring. Include a copy of your resume and the cover letter used for these job applications.
- Send in rejection letters, resume and cover letters, and all course materials, including textbooks, manuals, certificate, and tuition receipt, to Oxford Seminars.
If you followed all the guidelines provided by our Graduate Placement Service and still did not receive a job offer within six months, we will promptly refund your tuition (minus a $95 processing fee).
If you have any questions, contact your Job Search Advisor.