What do you mean by "Internationally Recognized" TESOL/TESL certificate?
- Regardless of your educational background, initial exposure to the professional field of TESOL/TESL is essential to give you the confidence needed to succeed in academic ESL fields.
- Currently, there are no international standards for TESOL/TESL qualifications as there is no international governing body for TESOL/TESL Training Programs. Courses vary in content and contact hours in the classroom, with some (mostly online courses) having no “in-class” exposure.
- Certification is the formal recognition given to participants who have completed studies in training programs focusing on TESOL/TESL, applied linguistics, studies in second language acquisition, English for Specific Purposes (ESP), ESL literacy, and English for Academic Purposes (EAP). All legitimate employers require teachers to be trained and certified. Thus, if you want a good job in the more competitive markets, you should take a TESOL/TESL certificate training course. A recognized certificate is essential in the highly popular teaching locations.
- Oxford Seminars' TESOL/TESL Certification Course is held all across Canada and the US. Our graduates have successfully found placement since 1992. Employers in overseas schools have become familiar with Oxford Seminars' high caliber teachers and often contact us looking for qualified ESL instructors. Employers have confidence that our graduates have received practical, engaging, and authentic contemporary TESOL/TESL training that has effectively prepared them for overseas ESL teaching positions.
- Oxford Seminars' TESOL/TESL Certification Course is detailed, comprehensive, up-to-date, and effective. Our highly skilled Job Search Advisors offer years of field experience to enable graduates of our course to be placed in one of the thousands of teaching positions in various locales around the world!