How do I choose which certification course to take?
- Not all advertised TESOL/TESL courses are of the same caliber and quality. Since teaching ESL is done in a very interactive environment whereby you are constantly engaging and interacting with your students, the vast majority of online and correspondence courses are not able to properly prepare you for that classroom experience. Moreover, many courses are taught by inexperienced and often uncertified teachers and the materials you are provided with mostly comprise of a binder with poorly photocopied exercises and a few lesson plans.
- Why Choose Oxford Seminars
- Extensive Course Materials
As part of the extensive course materials included, you will receive a comprehensive teaching textbook by Jeremy Harmer, our industry-leading 490-page training manual, and the practical Grammar Sense 2 textbook.
- Experienced Course Instructors
Our highly qualified and experienced course instructors cover a comprehensive range of teaching skills ensuring our graduates are well-trained, marketable ESL teachers.
- Comprehensive Course Curriculum
From ESL warm-up games and classroom management techniques to second language acquisition and teaching English grammar, our comprehensive course curriculum covers a wide range of teaching skills.
- Limited Class Size
The small class size provides a comfortable setting with ample opportunity for you to interact with and learn the most from our highly qualified instructors.
- 22+ Years of Industry Experience
Established in 1992, Oxford Seminars is the leading provider of teacher training certification courses all across Canada and the US. Join the 5,000 graduates who get TESOL/TESL certified with Oxford Seminars each year and begin your exciting adventure teaching English abroad.